Monday, October 31, 2011

Studying

It has been a while since I have felt so dumb I wanted to cry, tonight was one of those nights though.  I have been studying for my Structures Exam and man it's tough.  I want it to be easier, I feel like I should remember this stuff easier, it has been 4-6 years though, it's HARD.  I had to take a break, it was roughing me up tonight, tomorrow is another day though, I will try again then!  Maybe it will make some more sense... I hope :-).


'Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge.'
Kahlil Gibran 
 
'There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.'
Socrates
 
'Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.'
Albert Einstein
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Most good things are HARD! But, you know what, they are worth it. Not only that, you are real smart, persistent and flexible....a pretty unbeatable trio of qualities. Toss in darn cute and a sweetheart....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks! You're a peach! I hope you have had an amazing Halloween!

    ReplyDelete