I am grateful for:
- Time spent with my family this weekend, Shakespear Festival and an awesome fondue dinner last night... and the veggies (AKA dinner) that I got to take home, thanks Jeff and Dan!
- That we won some awards in the I48, all that hard work paid off, and it was a really fun thing to be part of.
- My employment, I have an amazing job, I am grateful to go to every day.
- The weather changing into summer, fast!
- To have my own spot in this world, al the comforts of a home, my own transportation and friends who make me feel loved and appriciated.
I am excited about:
- Take out and wine on my patio tonight with some awesome ladies! (I hope the weather stays nice)
- Meeting Lacy for dinner for the first time on Tuesday, we are going to have amazing french food and more wine :) mmmm good company, conversation and relaxing!
- To see what directions my future goes and if I will be moving soon, I think I would kind of like that...
- To start my gym membership back up soon, I could use the runs!
- To go camping in McCall in one month for Nikka's birthday among other camping trips this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment