Monster, overflowing dinkie garden
I have plumb tomatoes coming out my ears despite picking half of them off the vine before they were ready earlier this summer :) (I made a great margarita pizza tonight with these ones)
I've probably got 10 of these going on my one plant, planning on grilling them up on Sunday!
Just a couple zuccinis, I am excited to try these babies
The grasshoppers ate this bush up and this bush only, it seems to be doing great still though, banana peppers, donno what to do with these? Ideas?
These are supposed to be peprochinnis but I think they were mis-labeled, they are exactly the same as the jalapenos.
I am not sure why but about half of both plants are purple/black fruits.
My favorite! and the one I am most excited about, my eggplant, this is one of three growing, they are cool to watch.
This is my favorite tomato, I don't know why, it just is... :)
~Macy









we need fresh vegies. we'll take all of your leftovers.
ReplyDelete