So, there is two weeks left of my boot camp, it has been an awesome experience, I have enjoyed a lot of things about it. I gripe about getting out of bed in the morning to go work my tail off at 6am but I actually love the schedule and the effect that the activity has had on my head. I love that I get to go exercise, hang out with my family (my mom and brother are taking it with me) and then get home and get showered and cleaned up and to work a half hour early after eating breakfast. I feel like by the time 8 hits I have been so productive and can really focus better on my work, those are ALL things I either neglected all together or put off until after work previously. Which also means when I get off work I don't have a whole to-do list to get done. Which in-turn leaves time for my other extra-curricular activity, studying for my first architecture exam. It has been a very positive cycle for me, I am determined to keep it going after boot camp ends.
In the next few weeks I have a lot of new things starting up, and I am figuring out a plan or how to incorporate fitness. Winters can be really lethargic and depressing if you don't ski or board. I think it's important for both mental and physical well being to stay active, especially as we get older. Starting next week I will be taking a David Ramsey financial class with Brian and my brother, I have my first exam on the 6th, followed shortly by the remaining six (and all the studying that goes with them), I am going to be running my first (and possibly only) marathon early next year, I get to start the Leadership Meridian course through my work on the 8th. I have made it a new goal to start socializing more at community events and be more involved and in-tune with my community. So, I write this to help me clarify a schedule so that it's easy to stick with that will allow me to have most of my after work hours freed up to work on important things, and so that I can wake up with a goal, feel accomplished through the day and still get all of my stuff done in the evenings. So here it is, my schedule that I am going to use to guide me:
Monday: 6:00-7:00am - yoga
6:00pm - run
Tuesday: 6:00-6:30am - circuit training
5:30-7:00pm - Financial class
Wednesday: 6:00-7:00am - yoga
6:00pm - run
Thursday: 6:00-6:30am - circuit training
5:30-7:00pm - Community 'stuff'/free night
Friday: 6:00-7:00am - yoga
6:00pm - run
Saturday: Morning -longest training run
Afternoon - Study
Sunday: Study

No comments:
Post a Comment