Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who's getting healthy?

Thats right, this girl! 

Breakfast of champions!

Had my second day of boot camp this morning, boy am I sore!  I never knew I was such a pansy (well I kinda did...)!  Right now my legs are like noodles, I am a fall hazard going both up stairs AND down... and, not to gross anyone out but just sitting on the potty kills! I am told it gets better so I am hoping for that to come soon.  I signed up to do a boot camp with my mom, brother and Brian, its great to have people to support and to support me through it, I don't think I'd be very successful otherwise, I certainly wasn't feeling like waking up at 5:30 to do more damage this morning, but I'm glad I did!  All and all it's pretty awesome, the people that put it together do a great job (http://fitnessrevolutionboise.com/), highly recommend it for all levels... including me, down here at the lowest rung.

Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment