Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just like that?

Not exactly what I expected.

Mari: 
Are you posting your blogs on both websites now?  I like the blue color, like your eyes.

Macy:
I'm not sure, I am thinking about it... I am having a hard time with things... I need to think through it.  

Mari:
hard time on things so u want to blog about ur feelings that are not happy so it doesnt go with our blog?

Macy:
Hard time with Brian having access to any of my thoughts [through you]... and a hard time that you would take my feelings in jest and invite him to comment on it... Hard time seeing you as a friend to me right now.  

Mari:
oh my god. this will never end.  i will always be accused of doing you wrong.  i'm not even going to try and explain the REAL situation and not what you have concocted in your head because it's moot.  go ahead, think the worst of me; I dont care anymore.  I'm done with this. [I really didn't know I was so needy and that this was a reoccurring problem for you... I just didn't like being talked about, to him of all people right now, FYI, I don't think the worst of you...]

Macy:
Alright, your call... 


Mari (Privately on her own Blog):
[Picture saying Simplicity is the peak of civilization] This is the page for the month of Oct on my wall calendar. Perfect symbolism (and a sign) for what I accomplished today. I simplified my life by getting rid of pointless, reoccurring drama [feels awesome to be called that, thanks] for the second time around. I don't know why it took me this long to realize that I'm beating a dead horse but it sure feels good to be free of it [also awesome, thanks].

My time will now be spent with people who can feel secure about themselves, our friendship, and what I have to offer. 

Good luck Mari... I wish you well... (BTW, it's still September, you may have jumped the gun?)



"As we grow older, things must change, but they don't always have to end. Even though it is different now, you will always be my friend" 


No comments:

Post a Comment