"To love life, live honestly and humbly, and actively create a better environment for my family and community with the optimism and passion that all things are possible."
I took Schematic Design, it had the lowest fail rate :). I figured I would take it and then lock myself into having to take the next one, I completely anticipate failing 2 of the next three (the hard ones are up next). I really didn't study too much for this one honestly, I tried to learn the software, the rest is just trying to follow directions. The important part is to remember to do 6' clear in the hallways (the software measures from wall center-line) and to have the exists far enough apart. The rest is just meeting the requirements. Which are you taking first? Good luck, I have some study materials I can probably send you if you like?? Let me know :).
Congrats! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteThe Other Twinkie
Why thank you two! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Job. You must be really proud of yourself. That's a great accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Macy! Which one did you take first and what did you study. I'm going to try and take my first test by mid October.
ReplyDeleteI took Schematic Design, it had the lowest fail rate :). I figured I would take it and then lock myself into having to take the next one, I completely anticipate failing 2 of the next three (the hard ones are up next). I really didn't study too much for this one honestly, I tried to learn the software, the rest is just trying to follow directions. The important part is to remember to do 6' clear in the hallways (the software measures from wall center-line) and to have the exists far enough apart. The rest is just meeting the requirements. Which are you taking first? Good luck, I have some study materials I can probably send you if you like?? Let me know :).
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tips! I appreciate it. If you have study materials that you aren't using, or are done with, I will gladly take them!
ReplyDelete